Guest Speaker: Rhett Kessler | CIO and Senior Fund Manager Pengana
Topic: ‘Investors Dilemma in a low rate environment’
Rhett joined Pengana in October 2007, bringing with him over 18 years experience as an investment professional.
He is responsible for leading Pengana Capital’s Australian equities team and managing the Pengana Australian Equities Fund.
Prior to joining Pengana, Rhett was Head of Research for IAG Asset Management (IAGAM) as well as being a joint portfolio manager for various wholesale funds totalling $3.3 billion. In 2005 he successfully launched the IAGAM Absolute Return Fund, on which the Pengana Australian Equity Fund is based.
Rhett was previously a rated media analyst for UBS Australia, and prior to that successfully managed wholesale and retail equity portfolios as Deputy General of Investment for Liberty Asset Management.
Rhett holds Bachelor degrees in Commerce and Accounting from the University of Witwatersrand in South Africa. He is also a Chartered Accountant (SA) and a Chartered Financial Analyst.
Date: Friday 6 September 2019
Venue: The Kelvin Club, 14–30 Melbourne Place
(East-side of Russell Street between Little Collins & Bourke)
Time: 12:30 pm for 12:40 pm
RSVP: COB Wednesday 4 September 2019
|REGISTRATION AND PAYMENT DETAILS: MEMBERS: $50 GUESTS: $65
Credit card payment and reservation can be made via Trybooking Link
Please note that a booking fee of $2.30 will apply when using Trybooking.
- Non-members and family members are welcome.
- Dress code is business casual, no denim.
- Please advise of any dietary requirements at the time of booking.
- Due to catering requirements, payment will be required despite non-attendance or cancellation after the RSVP date.
- This document will become the tax invoice for GST purposes when payment is made; amount excludes GST.