Guest Speaker: Jonathan Reeve | General Manager ANZ for Eagle Eye, a digital loyalty and promotions platform
Topic: Amazon and the Future of Retail
Jonathan is the author of Retail’s Last Mile: Why Online Shopping Will Exceed Our Wildest Predictions, a book which explores the disruption of store retail by online shopping.
Jonathan has worked in retail businesses on three continents for over 18 years and was part of the team that developed the operating model for Tesco.com, a global pioneer of online grocery retail.
Jonathan has an MA in Economics from Cambridge University (UK) and an MBA from INSEAD (France).
Date: Friday 2 August 2019
Venue: The Kelvin Club, 14–30 Melbourne Place
(East-side of Russell Street between Little Collins & Bourke)
Time: 12:30 pm for 12:40 pm
RSVP: COB Wednesday 31 July 2019
|REGISTRATION AND PAYMENT DETAILS: MEMBERS: $50 GUESTS: $65
Credit card payment and reservation can be made via Trybooking Link
Please note that a booking fee of $2.30 will apply when using Trybooking.
- Non-members and family members are welcome.
- Dress code is business casual, no denim.
- Please advise of any dietary requirements at the time of booking.
- Due to catering requirements, payment will be required despite non-attendance or cancellation after the RSVP date.
- This document will become the tax invoice for GST purposes when payment is made; amount excludes GST.