Friday 1 November Luncheon
Guest Speaker: Rod Butterss| Co-Founder | Amadeus Group
Topic: A Turbulent Journey
Rod was born in Melbourne and was one of ten children. A serial entrepreneur by DNA. Rod started his business career at age seven, selling newspapers in Bayside Melbourne and he hasn’t stopped selling since.
With a marketing background and time spent at the helm of St Kilda football club; Rod will share the highs and lows of his professional and personal journey in his own unique way.
He talks candidly about his journey, warts and all, along with his re-building process, and what he has learned about addiction, identity, and purpose.
As Rod explains: “I have been an entrepreneur for as long as I can remember. I can’t help it, it’s in my DNA. For the past 25 years, I have been fortunate enough to have worked with remarkable teams of talented people in the professional services industry.”
Date: Friday 1 November 2019
Venue: The Kelvin Club, 14–30 Melbourne Place
(East-side of Russell Street between Little Collins & Bourke)
Time: 12:30 pm for 12:40 pm
RSVP: COB Wednesday 30 October 2019
|REGISTRATION AND PAYMENT DETAILS: MEMBERS: $50 GUESTS: $65
Credit card payment and reservation can be made via Trybooking Link
Please note that a booking fee of $2.30 will apply when using Trybooking.
- Non-members and family members are welcome.
- Dress code is business casual, no denim.
- Please advise of any dietary requirements at the time of booking.
- Due to catering requirements, payment will be required despite non-attendance or cancellation after the RSVP date.
- This document will become the tax invoice for GST purposes when payment is made; amount excludes GST.